Friday, July 17, 2009

The New Style Rules

What separates a chick with cute clothes from a woman with sick fashion sense? Knowing (and confidently working) modern dressing principles. We lay out the latest ones for you.

New Rule 1
Soften a structured look with lingerie-inspired elements.

New Rule 2
Build an outfit around a unique article of clothing.

New Rule 3
Flaunt one stretch of skin at a time.

New Rule 4
Mix ladylike pieces with something supersexy.

New Rule 5
Make gray your go-to neutral.

New Rule 6
Refuse to accessorize a dress that speaks for itself.

New Rule 7
Add edge to a classic look.

New Rule 8
Don't match your shoes and belt...but keep them in the same color family.

~OK SO I LOVE THESE NEW TIPS!! I CANT WAIT TO TRY SOME OUT! IT MAKES IT ALOT EASIER WITH THE CLOTHES I HAVE IN MY CLOSET.. I MIGHT FEEL LIKE I HAVE SOME NEW CLOTHES!~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment